martes, octubre 07, 2008

Country y Ceniceros 02

Continuando con las mejores canciones para mandar al cuerno a un hombre traemos a Country y Ceniceros a:

Kellie Pickler - Red High Heels



I’ve been sitting around way too long
Trying to figure you out

Well you can watch me walk if you want to, want to

I’m about to show you just how missin’ me feels
In my red high heels

All those games you tried to play
Well they ain`t gonna work on me now


I put up a barbed wire fence
around my heart

Baby just to keep you out

Well you thought I’d wait around forever
But baby get real

I just kicked you to the curb
In my red high heels

3 comentarios:

Lucas.- dijo...

jaja.. excelente...

(mi jaja medio desubicado) buena vibra el temita..

beso.

carmela dijo...

me alegraste la mañana.
gracias

Café (con tostadas) dijo...

Hola!!

Lucas: si, tiene lo suyo.

Carmela: por nada!

Saludos.